By Popular Demand



Some of you have been requesting for a full view of the Zara pants and here they are! Sorry if they are not super clear but you have a sense of what the pants look like. They are not at the best state when the photos were taken today, as they have gone through several wears and they look best when they're not as baggy straight out of the washing machine. I don't necessarily blame Zara for this - after all you get what you pay for (read: cheap). Last Saturday, I went to explore CAPILANO SUSPENSION BRIDGE AND PARK where they unveiled a new cliff walk which was amazing and also borderline terrifying to go on. Nevertheless I loved the adrenaline rush so I thoroughly enjoyed the trip. Apparently the only longer and more extensive version of it is in some part of the Grand Canyon so I hope I get to go there some day. The whole park was spectacular not only because of the bridge and the cliff walk, but also because the whole attraction was all dressed up in a new frontier images à la mid 1800s on pioneers that came from the east all the way to the west. It felt like being in some part of Disneyland at the Tarzan and Jane section. The price of admission was quite pricey at ~$30 but once in, any B.C. resident can get this card that guarantees a year's worth of free admission along with some discounts for any visitors they bring. I recommend coming here!

I met two very affable gentlemen who worked at the place (hence the costumes) but I can't help but feel what the men wore were way nicer that what the ladies had to wear - even if I like gingham.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

That place looks really beautiful! Although, I would probably be scared too, that high up haha!

sweet harvest moon said...

This is so cool!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

beautiful frames frames

Lindsay K said...

Beautiful pictures. The pants look so great on you. Um just looking at the pictures is terrifying.

Phara said...

I would be so scared, but it does seem amazing to go up there.
Ohmy, the ladies costume is a shocker... they could've chosen something cuter ^^
Love the pants!
X

Kate said...

Wow! Beautiful, but I'd be terrified!