Friday Favourites III

Sorry for not posting anything yesterday. I was so frustrated at writing this German essay with so little vocabulary available at hand. It felt so silly and childish (in a bad way) writing such short simple sentences. I am pretty sure many know by now of a new exquisite magazine by the name of KINFOLK through the sheer amount of bloggers talking about it.  These are the videos from the magazine that I came across on Vimeo, which are absolutely phenomenal and creatively inspiring. I'm pretty sure you'll like them as much as I do. Read the magazine online here.

Credits reserved for the creators of the videos.

5 comments:

hannah-rose said...

I love kinfolk, I can't get enough. What a lovely concept and what beautiful execution. I want to live in a kinfolk world. forever!

X

Jada said...

Wow, never heard until you just mentioned it! Why haven't I before?? These videos are beautiful.

The Pink Monocle said...

How beautiful are these videos! I love their simple and beautiful aesthetic. When it comes to cooking I try to emulate that. I'm actually really inspired by the French right now. Not so much the foie gras of French cooking but rather the rustic, simple aspects ever present in tartinades and other simple dishes. Laura Calder is of course the queen of everything beautiful and simple French.

I also checked out the link you left. I don't mind it as much as the refinery 29 one though I don't really think their inspiration (the model) was inherently preppy at all.. I do quite like the cheerful stripped sweater!

Anonymous said...

short and sweet -- thanks for sharing these, joy. the for 2 vids are so charming!

A.U.G. said...

All of these videos are exceptional! I really do enjoy the new look of your digital master piece.