Details of the In Betweens


Sam asked for some detail shots of the coat I wore in my last 'A School Trip' post and I'm more than happy to oblige. Maybe she's not the only one that's interested. I was lucky to get this on sale a little more than a year ago at Club Monaco...who now has an online store, finally (and so does Phillip Lim too FYI)! It's strange to see just how slow the fashion world is at jumping on the e-commerce bandwagon. You can buy your groceries online but not a pair of shorts? That's just bizarre to me.
The coat above has become an important staple of the wardrobe along with the other pseudo-varsity jacket below and both are my go-to jackets during the transition seasons of fall and spring. They make for easy layering, which is the thing to look for when trying to buy clothing for such weather.


And here are two nail polishes I can't wait to try this spring that were birthday presents from my lovely aunt. Distracted by all the sparkle of Deborah Lippmann's nail polishes, I haven't tried my OPIs in months. I'm dying to get my hands on those Pantone x Sephora nail polishes as well and let me know if you've tried them already! Ok now back to studyin'...



No comments: